Sesame Oil 1 Tbsp
Yellow Onion 1/2 Pcs *Sliced
Garlic Minced 2 Cloves
Penguin Taste Classic Kimchi 1 Cup *cut into bite-sized pieces
Sugar 1 Tsp
Water 2.5 Cups
Kimchi Juice 1/4 Cup
Gochugaru 1-2 Tbsp
Soy Sauce 1 Tbsp
Tuna Drained 1 Can
Tofu 1/2 Container *cut into small cubes
Green Onion some *for garnish
Chili Pepper some *for garnish
- Add sesame oil to a pot over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, kimchi, and sugar, and cook for about 3-4 minutes, stirring often to ensure even cooking.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- When the stew starts boiling, add kimchi juice, Gochugaru, and Soy Sauce. Cook for about 8 minutes, or to your desired consistency.
- Add tuna and tofu and cook for another 2 minutes, and season with salt to taste.
- Garnish to your preference and enjoy!
🌟 It’s best to use kimchi which fermented for more than a month.