Cooking Oil 1 tbsp
Garlic 2 Cloves
Beef / Chicken / Pork 85g
Penguin Taste Classic Kimchi 180g
Hot Water 450ml
Air Dried Noodle 1pcs
Salt / Fish Sauce some
- Chop the garlic into minced garlic, slice the meat, ready to use.
- Heat the cooking oil in wok.
- Saute garlic until aromatic.
- Add in meat to stir fry.
- Add in Kimchi to stir fry (cut kimchi into smaller pieces to bring out the better taste).
- Add in hot water and cook until boiling. After that turn into medium heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add in air dried noodle to cook.
- Finally add some salt/ fish sauce to taste～ ✅
🌟 It’s best to use kimchi which fermented for more than a month.
🌟 Choose any meat at your own preference (beef/chicken/pork)
🌟 Air dried noodle can be replaced with any other plain noodle.
🌟 Salt can be replaced with fish sauce, more flavourful~