Penguin Taste Kimchi 200g
Egg 2 pcs
Cake Flour 1/2 Cup
Icing Sugar 1/2 Cup
Baking Powder 1 Tsp
Salt 1/2 Tsp
- First of all, squeeze out the kimchi juice and cut it into small pieces.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl, add the kimchi from step (1), mix well.
- Then take another empty bowl, add in the cake flour, icing sugar, baking powder and salt, mix well.
- Add the mixture from step (3) to step (2) and mix well together.
- Finally add butter and mix well.
- Line the mold with baking paper, pour in the step (5) mixture and set aside.
- Preheat the oven 10 minutes in advance.
- Setting oven temperature to 180 degrees, bake for 60 minutes.
- Once done baking, cooled and demolded to complete the Kimchi Cake~
🌟 Suggest to use ripe Kimchi to have the aroma sourness of kimchi.